The Lincoln Power MIG 210 MP Multi Process Welder is designed for the hobbyist and contractor alike who wants to do MIG, Stick, TIG and flux-core welding. Thanks to digital controls and a color display, setup and operation are a breeze while the all-metal wire drive and rugged construction make it rugged and ready for any project you can throw at it. Ideal for the welding novice, the 210 MP has plenty of room to grow when you’re skills are ready to make the jump to more advanced projects.
210 amps of output gives you the power to take on the biggest projects; up to 3/8 in. (10 mm) material with MIG, and for even thicker materials, use 5/32 in. Stick electrodes. Dual input voltages means you can plug it in anywhere, and at 40 lbs. you can take it everywhere. The digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy.
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP®® 210 MP® power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Lightweight and portable – just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready. Set. Weld®.
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
• Dual voltage Input Cables – 110V or 230V
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Gas and Gasless Nozzles
• Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed gun)
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample 2 lb Spool of SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
• Sampe 1 lb Spool of Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
• .025-.030 in and .035 inch Drive Rolls
• .030 – .045 Knurled Drive Rolls
• .025 – .035 and .045 inch Wire Guides
• Replacement Screen Shield