$204.52 - $248.22
DuPontâ„¢ ProShield® 6 SFR Coverall. Standard Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists and Ankles. Serged Seams. Blue.
ProShield® 6 SFR is a cost-efficient disposable overgarment designed to help protect and preserve primary flame resistant garments. ProShield® 6 SFR garments are intended to be worn over primary flame resistant garments to provide a barrier against non-hazardous particles and aerosols. ProShield® 6 SFR garments are designed to not contribute to additional burn injury in the event of an industrial fire or electric arc event. ProShield® 6 SFR garments will not ignite and continue to burn after the flame source is removed. ProShield® 6 SFR garments are an excellent choice as a cost efficient cover to protect reusable FR garments.
Applications include Steel Mills, Coal Mines, Maintenance Work, Refineries, Laboratories, Utilities
▪ Attached hood with elastic around face opening
▪ Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
▪ Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
▪ The garment shall be constructed of DuPontâ„¢ ProShield® 6 SFR — a nonwoven wood-pulp/polyester fabric that is treated to provide flame retardancy and liquid repellancy characteristics.
▪ The garment shall be blue in color.
▪ The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
▪ The garment shall have serged seams.
▪ The garment shall have a standard hood with elastic around the face.
▪ The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
▪ The garment shall have elastic wrists.
▪ The garment shall have elastic ankles.
Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Home Products Safety Apparel Other Dupont ProShield 6 SFR Coveralls with Attached Hood