- Power to Perform – with 285A @ 40% (1ph model) and 285A @ 50% (3ph model) you’ll have the confidence to run the full range of .045 in. (1.2 mm) wire, short arc and spray transfer, with increased deposition rates and higher productivity on smaller diameter wires such as .030 in. (0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm).
- sMIG Technology – innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- ESAB’s new 4 Roll Drive System weld up to .052 in. (1.4 mm) solid wire and up to 1/16 in.(1.6 mm) cored wire. Plus, electrodes up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) and TIG rods up to 3/16 in. (5.0 mm).
- Unmatched Portability/Mobility – weighing in at 70 lbs. (32 kg) with multi-voltage, multi-phase capability and 4 handle roll cage. Detach the Rebel EMP 285ic from its cart and tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
- TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 285ic has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Civil Construction
- Training Schools
- Industrial Production & Manufacturing
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- FCAW (Flux Core)
- GTAW-DC (TIG DC)