Arcair Professional Angle-Arc® K4000 is part of the manual gouging torch & cable assemblies offered by the industry leader in the air carbon-arc products. It’s the most copied manual gouging torch & cable in the world. K4000 Angle-Arc Manual Gouging Torch comes with 7′ 360-degree swivel cable and insulated hook-up kit. Torch accommodates 5/32″ – 1/2″ round and 5/8″ flat electrode. Air requirement is 80 psi and flow rate of 25 cfm
Include heavy metal removal such as weld preparations in:
▪ Industrial & General Fabrication
▪ Structural Steel Fabrication
▪ Large Component
▪ Large Fabricated Objects
▪ Marine & Offshore Structures
▪ Pressure Vessels
▪ Hard Facing
▪ IMPROVED TORCH AIR FLOW – More efficient use of air supply. Improved metal removal.
▪ FOUR HOLE HEAD ASSEMBLY – Optimizes air flow to the arc. Efficiently cleans slag from groove edge.
▪ AIR ASSIST POSITIVE AIR SHUT-OFF – Minimizes air supply unit cycling on and off. Allows torch usage when air supply is marginal.
▪ IMPROVED CABLE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION – Improves cable service life. Decreases heat build up in cable and torch.
▪ SUPERIOR OUTER CABLE COVER – Durable cover for improved cable life in a harsh environment. Resists breakdown due to exposure to heat produced by gouging.
▪ INSULATED CONNECTION BOOT & HOOK-UP KIT – Makes for easy torch hook-up. Virtually eliminates the possibility of arcing when contacting electrically hot parts.