ANSI A7 Cut Resistant MIG Glove
Tillman’s 1357 MIG glove is designed so that dexterity is not compromised and comfort is emphasized. Tillman searched for soft, pliable top grain and split Cowhide to provide that broken in feeling even with an ANSI A7 cut liner. With the 1357, the user has a great sense of feel and touch to effectively perform tasks and lay down incredible welds. The 1357 offers a seamless forefinger for a great feel on the MIG trigger to help laying down a precise weld.
- ANSI A7 cut resistance is achieved with a Dupont™ Kevlar® lining for unbeatable cut resistance, dexterity and comfort.
- Long lasting top grain Cowhide palm and fingers is soft and pliable and provides excellent tactile performance you expect from Tillman.
- Flexible wing thumb allows greater movement for a great grip on the gun or a torch.
- Top grain seamless index finger provides a natural feel on the trigger.
- A comfortable glove for MIG welding and material handling.
- Sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® for added strength and resistance to spark and spatter for a longer life of the glove.
- Offered in sizes M, L for other sizes contact email@example.com